Gothenburg Jr/Sr High School Bulletin for Friday, October 29, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021:
● 3:45 P.M.: Winter Sports Pictures (South Gym)
● 5:30 P.M: HS Girls Basketball Parent’s Meeting (North Gym)
Tuesday, November 30, 2021:
● 1:00 P.M.: 7th/8th Wrestling @ Southern Valley Invite
● 4:00 P.M.: 7th & 8th Girls Basketball @ Cozad
● 7:30 P.M.: One-Act Play Public Performance in PAC
Wednesday, December 1, 2021:
● 2:30 Dismissal (All Students)
Thursday, December 2, 2021:
● 2:00 P.M.: 8th Girls Basketball @ Hershey
● 4:30 P.M.: JV Girls & Boys Basketball Home vs. Lexington (Boys-South gym, Girls-North gym)
● 6:00/7:30 P.M.: Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball Home vs. Lexington (North gym)
Friday, December 3, 2021:
● 4:00 P.M.: JV Girls & Boys Basketball @ Hershey
● 5:30/7:00 P.M.: Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball @ Hershey
● 6:00 P.M. Varsity Wrestling Dual Home vs. Sidney (South gym)
Saturday, December 4, 2021:
● 9:30 A.M.: JV/Varsity Wrestling @ Cozad Invite
● 10:00 A.M. NSAA B-4 District Play Production Home (PAC)
Congratulations to the Gothenburg Lady Swedes Volleyball team for earning 1 of the 4 wildcards to compete in the NSAA C1-8 District Finals on Saturday! We will be hosting St. Paul on Saturday here at Gothenburg High School!
*Saturday, October 30, 2021
*#8 Gothenburg vs. #9 St. Paul
*Start time: 1:00 P.M.
*Doors will open at 12:00 P.M.
*This is a NSAA District game so NO PASSSES (includes activity cards) will be accepted.
*Admission is $6-Adults, $5-Students (K-12).
*Best of luck to the Lady Swedes and Coaches! See you all there!
*Flatwater State Bank will be sponsering any JR./High school student who would like to attend the game. Please come through the double door number 48, just south of the art room. You will need to show your current athletic pass or lunch card for admission. These doors will be open from 12:00-12:50.
SOPHOMORES: *All sophomores will be completing the PreACT on Monday, November 1st. Please report to 1st hour for attendance and you will be excused via intercom to the South Gym. *Students should only bring a calculator and a jacket. Bookbags and ELECTRONIC DEVICES are not allowed in the testing area (yes, this includes cell phones and Apple watches). We will have an extended break for Brunch in the cafeteria.
GAME THEME: *Volleyball Saturday-sports analyst or an extreme Swede fan
SENIORS: *All seniors need to submit a senior quote to the yearbook staff by Monday, November 1st. A google form was sent to all seniors a few weeks ago or you can send them to Katelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org