Gothenburg Jr/Sr High School Bulletin for Thursday, January 13, 2022
Friday, January 14, 2022:
● 5:00 P.M. CST: JV Girls & Boys Basketball @ Chase County
● 6:30/8:00 P.M. CST: Varsity Girls & Boys @ Chase County
Saturday, January 15, 2022:
● TBD: CNFL Speech #1 @ Grand Island
● 9:30 A.M. 7th Boys Basketball Jamboree @ Cozad
● 9:30 A.M.: 8th Boys Basketball Jamboree @ North Platte HS
● 10:00 A.M.: Varsity Wrestling Dual Invite Home (North & South Gyms)
*Track winter conditioning will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays, meet in cafeteria after school.
*All 9-12 grade boys considering going out for golf this spring will have a meeting in Mr. Koehler's room TODAY during Swede Foundations. Please report to your Swede Foundations class and then come to room D200.
*Students this is a Saturday School week. Any unserved detentions will result in a Saturday School invitation on Thursday morning.
*The next Swede Center has been shared with staff to share with their Swede Foundations class.
*Jr high FCA will be Wednesday morning, Jan 19th at 7:00am in Mr. Negley's room. Breakfast will be provided!
*Juniors will have a meeting TODAY in the PAC during Swede Foundation. Please report to your Foundations teacher first.
*There will be a Monthly Meeting TODAY during Swede Foundations in the PAC! Please attend for competition updates, practice schedule information, and the Top 10 on our Points Chart!